MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [UPDATE 3] Upgrade to protobuf 2.5.0 for the 2.1.0 release, HADOOP-9845

[UPDATE 3] Upgrade to protobuf 2.5.0 for the 2.1.0 release, HADOOP-9845
test-patch came back.

I'll commit to trunk and all "2" branches.

Once done I'll send an email indicating new protoc is required for
development.

Thanks.

Alejandro