Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Chukwa 0.5.0 Release Candidate 1

Re: [VOTE] Chukwa 0.5.0 Release Candidate 3
One of the mentors recently resigned: http://s.apache.org/2Ss

Chukwa has been coming out of a long, quasi-dormancy due to a
complicated set of upstream dependencies that weren't releasing the
features it required. It's discussed in the December report:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2011

Now that it's unblocked, there will be more to monitor, we hope. I
think the other mentors' absence is a hiccup, though I'll ping Bernd.
If there's another IPMC member with spare cycles, it'd be helpful to
have another mentor to replace Owen. -C