Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Proposal: create a separate ZooKeeper release artifact for recipes

+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-02, 19:45
+
Ted Dunning 2011-12-02, 19:50
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-12-05, 15:14
Re: Proposal: create a separate ZooKeeper release artifact for recipes
i also agreed that it would be great to build a community around
curator especially if it could pull in other zk recipes. i've felt for
a while that the core developers don't have the bandwidth to really
keep track of recipe development and recipes are a very important
aspect of zk. so, having a self sustaining community of developers
focused on that would be awesome. being able to have a separate
release cycle is also important i think. (i may be reading too much
into the proposal though :)

ben

+
Ted Dunning 2011-12-05, 19:06