Pig >> mail # user >> how to load custom Writable class from sequence file?

+
Yang 2013-09-17, 00:37
+
Pradeep Gollakota 2013-09-17, 01:22
+
Yang 2013-09-17, 01:43
+
Pradeep Gollakota 2013-09-17, 01:56
+
Pradeep Gollakota 2013-09-17, 02:47
Re: how to load custom Writable class from sequence file?
Thanks Pradeep.

it seems in this case just using scala/cascalog is easier for my purposes.
I tried out scala yesterday, works fine for me in local mode

Dmitriy Ryaboy 2013-09-24, 09:22
+
John Meagher 2013-09-24, 13:21
+