HBase >> mail # user >> Odd WARN in hbase 0.94.2

Odd WARN in hbase 0.94.2
We are running hbase 0.94.2, cdh4.2 edition.  We have the local read
shortcut enabled.  Since updating to this version I've seen a bunch of WARN
messages corresponding to exceptions trying to connect to what looks like
the local DN.

As far as I can tell it doesn't appear to be having much affect on the RS
but it'd be nice to clear it up and know for sure that it doesn't indicate
some problem. Has anyone ever seen this and know what it is or how to fix
it?

http://pastebin.com/PA6Y9pJN

Thanks!
+