MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: conf.set() and conf.get()

Re: conf.set() and conf.get()
If you can store your object in a string format, you should be able to
use Configuration to do so, and I would advise using serialised files
via DistributedCache if it is larger in size, such as 5+ MB.

--
Harsh J