Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Re: Status of 3.4.6

Re: Status of 3.4.6
I have also seen this failure in the logs:

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: QP failed to shutdown in 30
seconds: QuorumPeer[myid=0]/127.0.0.1:11251
at org.apache.zookeeper.test.QuorumBase.shutdown(QuorumBase.java:393)
at org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerTestBase$TestQPMain.shutdown(QuorumPeerTestBase.java:52)
at org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerTestBase$MainThread.shutdown(QuorumPeerTestBase.java:152)
at org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.ReconfigRecoveryTest.testNextConfigUnreachable(ReconfigRecoveryTest.java:268)
at org.apache.zookeeper.JUnit4ZKTestRunner$LoggedInvokeMethod.evaluate(JUnit4ZKTestRunner.java:52)

Would it perhaps help to get ZOOKEEPER-1814 in as well and reduce the FLE
max notification interval for this test?