MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Compile Just a Subproject

Re: Compile Just a Subproject
Hi Curtis...I see a mismatch in paths which you have mentioned..are they
same and was a typo or a mistake?

...modify logging code in *C:/l/hadoop-yarn-applications-**
distributedshell/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/yarn/
applications/distributedshell/Client.java*
*
*
and

*
C:\l\hadoop-yarn-project\hadoop-yarn\hadoop-yarn-applications\hadoop-yarn-applications-distributedshell
*>mvn clean install -DskipTests
C:\l\hadoop-yarn-project\hadoop-yarn\hadoop-yarn-applications\hadoop-yarn-applications-distributedshell>hadoop
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.applications.distributedshell.Client -jar
target\hadoop-yarn-applications-distributedshell-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
-shell_command whoami
*
*

looks like you also have another directory named "*hadoop-yarn-applications-
**distributedshell" *copied inside c:\1\...
to make it more simple...go to
"*C:\l\hadoop-yarn-project\hadoop-yarn\hadoop-yarn-applications\hadoop-yarn-applications-distributedshell\target\"
directory and clean everything and then run the "mvn clean install" command
from *"*C:\l\hadoop-yarn-project\hadoop-yarn\hadoop-yarn-applications\hadoop-yarn-applications-distributedshell"
directory.*
*
*
*
*
*Let me know if you can now see the jar file (with updated time stamp) or
not in target directory.*

Thanks,
Omkar Joshi
*Hortonworks Inc.* <http://www.hortonworks.com>