HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-02, 17:29
Re: ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
Hi Lars,

I gave it a big try and so far I don't see any issue.

It's a bit slower than 0.94.4 (2%) but it might be related to my
tests. I will continue the performances tests and try YCSB on it if
time permit...

I have updated the spreadsheet.

So far, +1.

JM

2013/2/2, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> The 1st 0.94.5 RC is available for download at

> 0.94.5 is a bug fix release. This RC has 66 issues resolved against it,
> contributed by 26 individuals.
> These are mostly bug fixes. Also fixed is a long standing bug in replication
> along with lots of random test failures.
>
> The full list of changes is available here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE/fixforversion/12323874
>
> Please try out the RC, check out the doc, take it for a spin, etc, and vote
> +1/-1 by February 11th on whether we should release this as 0.94.5.
>
> The release testing spreadsheet is here:
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvLqcVIqNtlTdGNTUHVVY1lVZnpPT2Z5b0l2c3RoSHc#gid=0
> (if you test this release, please add your test to this spreadsheet, so that
> we can gauge the coverage)
>
> HBase continues to be actively maintained; changes are coming in at a rate
> of about two commits per day.
> There is no slow down in this RC with 66 commits over the course of about a
> month.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -- Lars
+