Zookeeper, mail # user - KeeperErrorCode=InvalideACL while trying to create a znode

KeeperErrorCode=InvalideACL while trying to create a znode
Tianying Chang 2012-11-27, 19:05
Hi,

I am trying to implement a global lock with zookeeper.  However, it throws an exception of InvalidACLException while I am trying to create an ephermal/sequential znode. I create the node with ACL of ZooDefs.Ids.CREATOR_ALL_ACL, which should give all the permission.

Anyone knows why I am getting this Exception? BTW, since I am working with hbase, I am using the zookeeper client library provided by hbase when needed, don't know if that could cause some complication here.

Thanks
Tian-Ying