Hive >> mail # user >> HDFS directory in /user/hive/warehouse getting "hive" as Owner ?

+
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-03-26, 02:01
Re: HDFS directory in /user/hive/warehouse getting "hive" as Owner ?
Sanjay,

can you try adding 'LOCATION' clause to your create statement.
By default the hive warehouse directory is writable by all the user. To
create it by the individual users you need to provide by the location
clause.

--
Nitin Pawar
+