HBase >> mail # dev >> [0.92.2] Consistent error : Is a split parent in META, in HDFS, and not deployed

[0.92.2] Consistent error : Is a split parent in META, in HDFS, and not deployed
Hi Devs,

I did an upgrade to HBase 0.92.2 recently. It ran fine for couple of days,
then I did online merge of regions. This got into a bit of inconsistent
state. To fix it the corruption I ran hbck and managed to get into
a situation described in
http://search-hadoop.com/m/sm2APK8FMo1&subj=Re+Wondering+what+hbck+should+do+in+this+situation.
After a bit of manual tinkering I got issues resolved.

But since then I see hbck reporting following errors (for different regions
at different times, not always the same region) consistently:

ERROR: Region { meta =>
table,c638103773063741088,1346207285319.d8051f85ab65b2e680ba5ebd383eaa08.,
hdfs => hdfs://
master-hadoop.example.net:8020/hbase/table/d8051f85ab65b2e680ba5ebd383eaa08<http://master-hadoop.ine-arp.rfiserve.net:8020/hbase/ine-arp/userprofile/d8051f85ab65b2e680ba5ebd383eaa08>,
deployed =>  } is a split parent in META, in HDFS, and not deployed on any
region server. This could be transient.

It does get back to 'Status: OK' state, but keeps flip flopping.

Any experiences?

-Shrijeet