Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Out of Memory Exception while building hadoop

Re: Out of Memory Exception while building hadoop
Linking to sun's jdk 1.5 instead of java-gcj solves this problem.
(Forrest works correctly with java 1.5).
If you link the java5.home to java1.6 you might face compilation issues again.

--
Regards,
Bharath .V