HBase >> mail # user >> Coprocessor Aggregation supposed to be ~20x slower than Scans?

Re: Coprocessor Aggregation supposed to be ~20x slower than Scans?
Anil:
I am having trouble accessing JIRA.

Ted Yu and Zhihong Yu are the same person :-)

I think it would be good to remind user of aggregation client to narrow
range of scan. That's why I proposed adding check of hasFilter().

Cheers