HBase >> mail # user >> A requirement to change time of the Hbase cluster.

Re: A requirement to change time of the Hbase cluster.
Maybe I'm missing something...

The purpose of using an ntp server is that your machines all have the same time. Also you would sync your ntp server clock to one of the global ntp servers so that you have an accurate clock for your network...

You shouldn't have to restart your cluster unless your clocks are all way off...

Mike Segel