Flume, mail # user - Programmatically write files into HDFS with Flume

Re: Programmatically write files into HDFS with Flume
Connor Woodson 2013-05-01, 01:48
If you just want to write data to HDFS then Flume might not be the best
thing to use; however, there is a Flume Embedded
Agent<https://github.com/apache/flume/blob/trunk/flume-ng-doc/sphinx/FlumeDeveloperGuide.rst#embedded-agent>that
will embed Flume into your application. I don't believe it works yet
with the HDFS sink, but some tinkering can likely make it work.

- Connor