Zookeeper, mail # user - Testing expired sessions bug?

+
Ben Bangert 2012-08-21, 20:00
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-08-21, 20:02
+
Ben Bangert 2012-08-21, 20:13
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-08-21, 20:41
+
Ben Bangert 2012-08-21, 21:30
Re: Testing expired sessions bug?
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-08-21, 21:43
Yes, it watches the bogus node but it also blocks until the second ZK instance successfully connects. I found that both of these things are necessary for reliable session killing.

-JZ

On Aug 21, 2012, at 2:30 PM, Ben Bangert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 wrote:

> Ah, perhaps I'm misreading the Java code. It looks like it operates in the FAQ manner except it adds a watch for a non-existent node so that it can register a watcher for when it gets the next event... which is *assumed* to be a session being lost.
+
Ben Bangert 2012-08-21, 22:18
+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2012-08-21, 22:39