HBase, mail # dev - 0.94.4

0.94.4
lars hofhansl 2012-12-15, 23:59
The rate of bug fixes and improvements that go into 0.94 is impressive.
The number of new features is a bit higher that I would like, at the same time 0.96 will yet take a bit to stabilize. Until it does 0.94 should be open for (reasonable) new features.
I am planning to roll 0.94.4 before the end of the year (there are already 38 changes, and a few more are in the pipeline).
Please let me know about any fixes you feel must be in 0.94.4.
0.94.5 will follow soon in January.
As usually minor versions can be skipped (i.e. one can seamlessly upgrade from 0.94.1 to 0.94.5).
More frequent smaller releases just mean that bug fixes are available earlier in an "approved" version.
Thanks.
-- Lars
+
Lars H 2012-12-29, 20:29