HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

Re: [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
Will test it asap ;)

Previous RC was:
This RC has 66 issues resolved against it, contributed by 26 individuals.

This one is:
This RC has 76 issues resolved against it, contributed by 230 individuals

Does it mean 204 individuals worked on the 10 new resolved issues?

JM