HBase, mail # user - HTable.put(List<Put> puts) perform batch insert?

Re: HTable.put(List<Put> puts) perform batch insert?
Weishung Chung 2011-01-10, 17:06
What is the difference between the above put method with the following
capability of the HBaseHUT package ?
https://github.com/sematext/HBaseHUT