HBase >> mail # dev >> hbase 0.94.0

+
Stack 2012-01-26, 04:34
+
lars hofhansl 2012-01-26, 05:48
+
Ramakrishna s vasudevan 2012-01-26, 06:35
+
Stack 2012-01-26, 06:57
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-01-26, 14:36
+
Ted Yu 2012-01-26, 15:00
+
lars hofhansl 2012-01-26, 17:10
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-01-26, 19:27
+
lars hofhansl 2012-01-27, 20:34
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-01-26, 14:42
+
lars hofhansl 2012-01-26, 17:37
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-01-26, 19:28
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-01-26, 19:41
+
Matt Corgan 2012-01-26, 19:51
+
lars hofhansl 2012-01-26, 20:16
+
Jesse Yates 2012-01-26, 20:25
+
Matt Corgan 2012-01-26, 20:31
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-01-27, 00:22
+
lars hofhansl 2012-01-27, 00:53
+
Matt Corgan 2012-01-27, 01:21
+
lars hofhansl 2012-01-27, 01:30
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-01-27, 01:36
+
lars hofhansl 2012-01-27, 04:24
+
Stack 2012-01-27, 05:13
+
Ted Yu 2012-01-27, 15:08
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-01-27, 15:20
+
lars hofhansl 2012-01-27, 16:40
+
Stack 2012-01-27, 16:42
+
Stack 2012-01-27, 17:02
+
lars hofhansl 2012-01-27, 17:16
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-01-27, 18:10
+
lars hofhansl 2012-01-27, 18:54
+
Matt Corgan 2012-01-27, 20:06
+
lars hofhansl 2012-01-27, 20:36
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-01-28, 02:11
+
lars hofhansl 2012-01-28, 02:27
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-01-28, 02:40
+
Ted Yu 2012-01-29, 15:30
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-01-30, 18:44
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-01-30, 19:40
+
Ted Yu 2012-01-30, 19:46
+
Nicolas Spiegelberg 2012-01-30, 19:53
+
Matt Corgan 2012-01-30, 20:01
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-01-30, 20:07
+
Stack 2012-01-31, 05:41
+
Nicolas Spiegelberg 2012-01-30, 19:21
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-01-30, 19:39
Re: hbase 0.94.0

On Jan 30, 2012, at 11:39 AM, Jonathan Hsieh wrote:

> Nicolas,
>
> For point 2 and 3, there definitely is a group of us that have been
> informally discussing long term wire and format compatibility in
> conversations.  There are some documents that should be coming out soon to
> the lists from these chats. The initial goal of this some of is to define a
> vocabulary, to try to scope and phase-in changes necessary to make this
> happen (possibly parts in 0.94, 0.96, 0.98...), and to define possible
> goals and non-goals.
>
> My hope is that a thought-out first cut will come from Jimmy and I in the
> next week or so so that we start having discussion to reach a consensus and
> then start implementing.
>
> Some folks from another group (I'll let them announce themselves) should be
> producing a doc focused more on the rpc portion of this soon as well.

Thanks for the hint, Jon (*smile*)

BTW I have opened - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-5305 / HBASE-5306 to keep track of the issues..

We will upload some docs/discussion-points there soon.

+
Andrew Purtell 2012-01-30, 20:01
+
Nicolas Spiegelberg 2012-01-30, 23:37