HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download
On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 9:32 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> With 3 +1's and no -1, 0.92.2 RC1 passes.

I am +1 on releasing this tgz as 0.92.2.

I verified the md5 and the signature.  Layout when I untar looks good
(doc, api).  Started it standalone.  UI looks fine.  Loaded millions
of rows and counted them.  Checked logs.  Checked its basically
splitting.

There is a bit of a problem in that it is missing the security tgz
(see 0.92.1:  http://apache.mirrors.tds.net/hbase/hbase-0.92.1/).
What you want to do about that?

St.Ack