Flume, mail # dev - Need guidance, how to create a patch file

+
DeCarlo, Thom 2012-12-20, 13:52
Re: Need guidance, how to create a patch file
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-20, 14:04
Wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Home

Developers Hack Sheet:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Developers+Quick+Hack+Sheet