HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
This is tricky.
Is it possible to upgrade standalone zookeeper to 3.4.5 when you upgrade to
HBase 0.94.5 ?

Anyway, looks like we need some config parameter that tells us the version
of standalone zookeeper :-) so that we can decide whether the workaround
should be used.