MapReduce, mail # user - Hadoop/Lucene + Solr architecture suggestions?

+
Mark Kerzner 2012-10-10, 02:47
+
Ted Dunning 2012-10-10, 14:58
+
Lance Norskog 2012-10-11, 02:15
+
Tim Williams 2012-10-11, 02:27
+
M. C. Srivas 2012-10-11, 05:04
+
JAY 2012-10-11, 05:38
+
Ted Dunning 2012-10-11, 06:13
+
Lance Norskog 2012-10-12, 05:20
+
Ted Dunning 2012-10-12, 05:23
Re: Hadoop/Lucene + Solr architecture suggestions?
Mark Kerzner 2012-10-11, 02:26
That is very interesting, Lance, thank you.

Mark

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 9:15 PM, Lance Norskog <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In the LucidWorks Big Data product, we handle this with a reducer that
> sends documents to a SolrCloud cluster. This way the index files are not
> managed by Hadoop.

+
Ivan Frain 2012-10-10, 05:20