Hadoop >> mail # dev >> issues.apache.org down?

+
Sangjin Lee 2013-06-11, 18:05
+
Ted Yu 2013-06-11, 18:07
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-06-11, 18:14
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-06-11, 18:19
Re: issues.apache.org down?
Also, the infrastructure monitoring page shows details of specific services:

http://monitoring.apache.org/status/

Chris Nauroth
Hortonworks
http://hortonworks.com/

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Jean-Daniel Cryans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> https://twitter.com/infrabot/status/344503826457432065
>
> On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 11:14 AM, Sangjin Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > OK thanks.
> >
> > Sangjin
> >

> > On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> I experience the same problem.
> >>
> >> I think [EMAIL PROTECTED] should be notified.
> >>
> >> Cheers

> traceroute
> >> is
> >> with