HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase Count Aggregate Function

Re: Hbase Count Aggregate Function
Dalia,

I tried out this eg,

{code}
  private static final byte[] TEST_TABLE = Bytes.toBytes("TestTable");
  private static final byte[] TEST_FAMILY = Bytes.toBytes("TestFamily");
  private static final byte[] TEST_QUALIFIER Bytes.toBytes("TestQualifier");
  private static final byte[] TEST_MULTI_CQ = Bytes.toBytes("TestMultiCQ");

  private static byte[] ROW = Bytes.toBytes("testRow");
  private static final int ROWSIZE = 20;
  private static final int rowSeperator1 = 5;
  private static final int rowSeperator2 = 12;
  private static byte[][] ROWS = makeN(ROW, ROWSIZE);
for (int i = 0; i < ROWSIZE; i++) {
      Put put = new Put(ROWS[i]);
      put.setWriteToWAL(false);
      Long l = new Long(i);
      put.add(TEST_FAMILY, TEST_QUALIFIER, Bytes.toBytes(l));
      table.put(put);
      Put p2 = new Put(ROWS[i]);
      put.setWriteToWAL(false);
      p2.add(TEST_FAMILY, Bytes.add(TEST_MULTI_CQ, Bytes.toBytes(l)), Bytes
          .toBytes(l * 10));
      table.put(p2);

   AggregationClient aClient = new AggregationClient(conf);
    Scan scan = new Scan();
    scan.addColumn(TEST_FAMILY, TEST_QUALIFIER);
    final ColumnInterpreter<Long, Long> ci = new LongColumnInterpreter();
    SingleColumnValueFilter scvf = new SingleColumnValueFilter(TEST_FAMILY,
TEST_QUALIFIER, CompareOp.EQUAL,
          Bytes.toBytes(4l));
    scan.setFilter(scvf);
    long rowCount = aClient.rowCount(TEST_TABLE, ci,
        scan);
    assertEquals(ROWSIZE, rowCount);
    }
{code}

So this assertion is failing and it is working as expected.  If you want to
try out check out the testcase
in TestAggregateProtocol.testRowCountAllTable().
Just modify the testcase so that you pass a SingleColumnValueFilter.  It is
working fine.

Please check and let me know.  May be am doing some mistake.

Regards
Ram