Flume >> mail # dev >> Restoring trunk to a previous state

Re: Restoring trunk to a previous state
Also, I do have trunk's clone as of just before the concerned commits were pushed.  I am willing to force push it, and we will push the only commit intended to be pushed.
Thanks
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan