Flume >> mail # dev >> Flume-ng (v1.3.0) multi tail or tailing directory

Flume-ng (v1.3.0) multi tail or tailing directory
Hi flume-dev,

In flume v1.3.0 bundled with cdh-4.2.0 I am aware of exec source where one
can do 'tail -f' for a single mutable file.

Spool-dir is available but files have to be uniquely named and immutable.

Is there some way I can tail a directory much like multi tail / tailDir
option in the current flume version?

thanks a lot,
- dib