Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Monitor: Adding graphs for each table and server

Re: Monitor: Adding graphs for each table and server
Thank you all for the input.

I think I understand the requirement for the displaying the graphs.

For the openTSBD part I'll go through its documentation and Eric's work to
see what I can find.

If we are going for third party tools for monitoring, may be it is better
to provide APIs (like JMX) so that users can plug in any tool.

Thanks,
Supun..

--
Supun Kamburugamuva
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED];  Mobile: +1 812 369 6762