Accumulo, mail # dev - ETA for Accumulo 1.5

Re: ETA for Accumulo 1.5
Keith Turner 2013-02-28, 14:40
I did not know of a scheduled release date.  We had a scheduled
feature freeze, and the release date was dependent on testing.  There
have been estimates.   March 1 will certainly not happen.

The code is still changing as a result of refining the security
changes and bugs found in testing.  Once the code stabilizes and all
of the test pass on a stable version of the code, we will release.  I
do not know exactly when this will be.  We are getting closer.   Also,
voting on the release will probably take at least a week.

In addition to testing, we also need to review our documentation for
new features in 1.5.

Keith