Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Hive HWI ... request for your experience to be used Production

Re: Hive HWI ... request for your experience to be used Production
I think a simple way would be to try tacking an explain in front of it. Explains do not map reduce so they should be synchronous.

Sent from my iPad