MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: hadoop cares about /etc/hosts ?

Re: hadoop cares about /etc/hosts ?
Hi,

So what you were expecting while pinging master?

As per my understanding it is working fine.Well there is no sense of using
localhost and hostname on same ip, for localhost it's always preferred to
use loopback method i.e 127.0.0.1

Hope this will help you.

Regards
Jitendra