HBase >> mail # user >> maven junit test of a coprocessor

maven junit test of a coprocessor
Hi,
I am writing a maven junit test for a HBase coprocessor. The problem is
that, I want to write a junit test that deploy the cp jar into a cluster,
and test its function. However, test is before install so I cannot get a
cp jar to deploy at that time.
Is this like a chicken-and-egg problem? Any advice? Thanks!
Wei
+
Gary Helmling 2013-01-31, 17:24