Hadoop, mail # general - Re: [VOTE] Release candidate 0.20.203.0-rc0

Re: [VOTE] Release candidate 0.20.203.0-rc1
Allen Wittenauer 2011-05-07, 19:06

On May 6, 2011, at 11:18 PM, Milind Bhandarkar wrote:

> Allen, there are per job limits, and per user limits in this branch. (So,
> max capacity of -1 is for the queue, but within the queue, the per user
> limits come into picture.) If I remember right, the defaults were based on
> a certain assumption of how many users would be on a queue simultaneously.
> Of course this would need to be set in the site-specific config.

Yes, I'm aware of the changes.  What I'm basically saying is that even with those new limits taken into consideration, the math doesn't seem to hold up.