HBase >> mail # user >> availability of 0.94.4 and 0.94.5 in maven repo?

availability of 0.94.4 and 0.94.5 in maven repo?
Unless I'm doing something wrong, it looks like the Maven repository
(http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.hbase/hbase) only contains
HBase up to 0.94.3. Is there a different repo I should use, or if not,
any ETA on when it'll be updated?

     James