Flume >> mail # user >> Source and Sink on different machine

+
Abhijeet Pathak 2012-12-28, 06:36
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-12-28, 07:47
+
Abhijeet Pathak 2012-12-28, 07:53
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-12-28, 07:58
Re: Source and Sink on different machine
You connect up the various machines using avro sink/source.

You set up 2 & 3 with avro source, a channel and hdfs sink.

Then you set up machine one with whatever source, channel and two avro
sinks, and a sink
processor(http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#flume-sink-processors)
of your personal preference. If you use failover when the main sink
fails, events will go through the backup instead.