HBase, mail # user - hbase.zookeeper.quorum minimum nodes ?

Re: hbase.zookeeper.quorum minimum nodes ?
Ted Yu 2013-10-24, 16:10
bq. Opening socket connection to server localhost/127.0.0.1:2181

Is localhost the same machine as hadoop-master ?

Can you tell us more about your cluster config ?

What version of HBase / zookeeper are you using ?

Cheers