Flume >> mail # user >> Applying FLUME patches

Applying FLUME patches
Hi

I am having difficulty understanding how to apply some of the patches
submitted for flume-ng. In particular I am trying to apply
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1425 but it seems the patch
does not cleanly apply on trunk. I am simply trying to apply it using git
apply is this incorrect?

Thanks