MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to use the reduce result in next code part

+
Liu, Keyan 2012-05-28, 14:49
+
Liu, Keyan 2012-06-11, 03:09
Re: How to use the reduce result in next code part
Hello,

Just do a quick search for chain map reduce you would get example.

Regards,

Jagat Singh

-----------
Sent from Mobile , short and crisp.
On 11-Jun-2012 8:40 AM, "Liu, Keyan (NSN - CN/Beijing)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> **
>
> Hi All,
>
> I am using Mapreduce to scan HBase region to get the rowkey_list that
> related with one query.
>
> In Map period, each mapper outputs partial rowkey_list. In reduce period,
> the reducer will collect and sort all rowkey.
>
> If I need to use rowkey_list result of the reduce, how can transport the
> rowkey_list outside reduce?
>
> I have tried to write one reduce output to HDFS “/part-r-00000”, then
> read the result in HDFS, but I found the efficiency is too low.
>
> How can I use the reduce result in next code part? Is there one API or
> example that can be used?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Regards,
>
> William Liu