Pig >> mail # user >> how to perform GROUP BY in PIG for this case:

RE: how to perform GROUP BY in PIG for this case:

Thanks Russell,

I am new to Pig. I have tried this command.
and got this exception.

2012-09-30 04:53:22,995 [main] ERROR org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt - ERROR 1070: Could not resolve ISOToMonth using imports: [, org.apache.pig.builtin., org.apache.pig.impl.builtin.]

Is there some thing more I need to do like import or some thing like that.

Please suggest.

Thanks & regards
Yogesh Kumar