HBase, mail # dev - Please don't delete old versions, it hurts Homebrew users

Re: Please don't delete old versions, it hurts Homebrew users
Stack 2014-01-02, 16:27
Sorry about that Andrew.  Apache Infrastructure chases us from time to time
if we leave too many old versions laying about on the published repo.
because we are taking up too much space.  You have an alternative for how
we might archive older releases?
Thanks,
St.Ack