Avro, mail # dev - Problem with 1.4.0 RC3 artifacts

Re: Problem with 1.4.0 RC3 artifacts
Philip Zeyliger 2010-09-01, 17:09
This is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-623.  Basically, the
build system substitutes in a schema from a file for the @...@ string, which
makes it impossible to run that python code from the source directory, which
is poor form for python.  I don't know the best way to approach it: a simple
approach would be to inline the schema and write a test case to check for
equivalence to the repository file.

If you have a chance to produce a patch, I'll be happy to shepherd it
through.

-- Philip