Avro, mail # dev - 1.7.0 release soon?

+
Doug Cutting 2012-05-11, 23:50
+
Thiruvalluvan MG 2012-05-12, 01:09
+
Wolfgang Hoschek 2012-05-12, 01:14
+
Marcio Silva 2012-05-12, 13:47
+
Miki Tebeka 2012-05-15, 18:16
+
Bruce Mitchener 2012-05-12, 11:50
+
Douglas Creager 2012-05-12, 12:51
Re: 1.7.0 release soon?
Doug Cutting 2012-05-18, 21:52
Okay, I've committed the stuff that looks ready to me.

Are there still things that others want to get into this release
before I create a candidate?

Note that there will probably be a 1.7.1 release not too long after,
so we shouldn't hold this up for compatible changes unless they're
fixing critical bugs.

Doug

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 4:50 PM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd like to roll a 1.7.0 candidate release soon.
>
> The current list of unresolved issues for 1.7.0 is at:
>
>  http://s.apache.org/avro170
>
> I'll be going through this, committing things that are ready or that I can
> make ready, and pushing the remainder to 1.7.1 or 1.8.0.
>
> Are there issues that you'd like to get into 1.7.0 that are not in that
> list?
>
> Doug
+
Douglas Creager 2012-05-20, 13:38