Okay, I've committed the stuff that looks ready to me.
Are there still things that others want to get into this release
before I create a candidate?
Note that there will probably be a 1.7.1 release not too long after,
so we shouldn't hold this up for compatible changes unless they're
fixing critical bugs.
On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 4:50 PM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd like to roll a 1.7.0 candidate release soon.
> The current list of unresolved issues for 1.7.0 is at:
> I'll be going through this, committing things that are ready or that I can
> make ready, and pushing the remainder to 1.7.1 or 1.8.0.
> Are there issues that you'd like to get into 1.7.0 that are not in that