HBase >> mail # user >> Ticket for Hbase book

Ticket for Hbase book
Hello list,

       I have raised a JIRA(HBASE-6430) for a small modification in
Hbase book. Please have a look at it and let me know if I have not
done it properly. Pardon me if things are not put in the appropriate
way, as it is my first attempt. Many thanks.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq