HDFS >> mail # user >> How do we view the blocks of a file in HDFS

+
Abhishek Shivkumar 2012-08-24, 16:40
+
Siddharth Tiwari 2012-08-24, 16:46
Re: How do we view the blocks of a file in HDFS
Abhishek,

Some searching should've revealed this as it has been asked before.
For example, see http://search-hadoop.com/m/W1RAklVhe7

--
Harsh J