Sqoop, mail # user - Sqoop package for Windows and Linux?

Re: Sqoop package for Windows and Linux?
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-09-02, 18:04
Bigtop currently provides deb and rpm packages that can be used to install
sqoop and other Hadoop components

There is a MSI package that allows hadoop ecosystem (including sqoop) to be
installed.   I don't know whether it has been provided for chocolatey to
install.   There have some discussions on chcolatey in bigtop (1)

Thanks

Venkat

1-http://bit.ly/173taRY

--