Sqoop >> mail # user >> sqoop and table schema

+
ranjith raghunath 2012-12-04, 04:06
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-04, 05:35
+
ranjith raghunath 2012-12-04, 13:00
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-04, 15:56
Re: sqoop and table schema
So I was able to get it to work with DB2. The key there was to use a ";" at
the end of the jdbc url. As I come across others I will go ahead and post
it here.

Thanks,
ranjith