MapReduce >> mail # dev >> About documentation in apache hadoop site

Re: About documentation in apache hadoop site
Hello Yoonmin,

Thank you for finding the typo and reporting it!  I recommend filing an
issue in jira to track it.  If you're interested in contributing a patch to
fix it, this wiki page describes the process:

The cluster setup documentation is sourced from the following file in the
codebase:

hadoop-common-project/hadoop-common/src/site/apt/ClusterSetup.apt.vm

Chris Nauroth
Hortonworks
http://hortonworks.com/

--